Monday, September 29, 2014

New IWATA HP-SB Plus Airbrush

Just received my new Iwata HP-SB Plus airbrush from Coast Airbrush in California.
I've always used Badger Airbrushes and am especially happy with my Badger 105 Patriot. However I've heard really good things about these Iwata brushes…..and after a first quick test….I'm really liking this one.  It sprays a really fine pattern and very, very thin lines. It also has a very user-friendly and simple adjustment knob for adjusting the thickness of the paint flow.  The other cool thing is that I can mount the paint cup on either the left or right side of the brush body within a couple of seconds without using any tools. That could come in very handy under certain circumstances. The trigger pull is a bit stiffer than I'm used to but I'm sure I can get used to it. Here is a link to the brush specs….

http://www.iwata-medea.com/products/iwata-airbrushes/high-performance-plus/hp-sb-plus/hp-sb-plus-specifications/



1 comment: